Toddlers to Teens
So you’ve made it through the weaning process – now what?! As our children grow and start to make decisions for themselves it’s important that we have instilled in them a love of good nutritious food that will help them to concentrate and reach their full potential at school and to lead a long healthy life.
So many of the parents I meet feel confused about what a good diet really is how they can actually get their child to eat it. Does any of this sound familiar…
- Worrying about whether your child is eating the right amount.
- Wishing your child would eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Getting frustrated at the constant requests for snacks and treats
What the Toddlers to Teens Workshop Covers
The Toddlers to Teens workshop is aimed at any parents of children from a year old all the way through to the teenage years and includes many of the common nutritional problems that parents are faced with and how to overcome them.
During the 2 hour session I go through the following:
- General healthy eating guidelines for long term health
- Maximising your child’s potential at school
- Portion sizes
- Essential nutrients and how to include them in the diet
- Vitamin supplements
- Dairy intake: how much milk is enough
- Ways to increase fruit and vegetable intake (and decrease fussy eating in general)
- Keeping bowels regular
The price of the workshop is £25 and includes refreshments, information to take away plus follow up support afterwards.