What the Weaning Course Covers
In 2.5 hours we will increase your confidence, make the weaning process as easy and fun as possible and show you how to turn your baby into a happy healthy food loving child! You will be provided with a handout, including example meal plans and there is support available online throughout your weaning journey.
Topics covered are listed below, but rest assured, you will have all of your questions answered before you leave.
- When to start weaning
- Traditional weaning
- Baby led weaning
- Pros and cons of both types of weaning
- My TOP TIPS for a smooth weaning journey and reducing fussy eating
- Gagging & choking
- Foods to avoid
- Essential weaning equipment
- Allergies – introducing the main allergens & what to look out for
- What a healthy diet should look like
- Essential nutrients for healthy growth and development
- Continuing breast or bottle feeds once solid foods are introduced
- Baby food products – what to look out for
TeenyWeanies weaning course is delivered at locations in Leigh-on-Sea and Westcliff in Essex.
If you would prefer to have a private workshop, I can deliver the session in the comfort of your home. If you would like a private session please contact me HERE. A minimum of 6 people (or a minimum spend of £180). Travels costs may be added.