Online weaning course coming very soon
The TeenyWeanies online weaning course will bring my 5* rated, award nominated weaning workshop straight to the comfort of your own home and can be completed in your own time. The course is made up of short videos, written resources and guest modules from other healthcare professionals and will guide you through the weaning process from first foods all the way through to 12 months and beyond.
What the Online Course Covers
There will be the option to sign up for a 1:1 consultation to ask any questions you have and a payment plan will be available to help you spread the cost of the course across several months (I know first hand how hard it can be to survive on maternity pay!).
For full details of what the course includes, please see below.
- Why the weaning process is important
- When to start weaning
Different types of weaning
- How to make the most of the weaning process & decrease future fussy eating
- Foods to avoid
- What your babies diet should look like
- Essential nutrients
- Reducing milk feeds
- Essential equipment
- Weaning a vegan baby
- Weaning a vegetarian baby
- Shop bought baby foods – what you need to know!
- Factors that might stop your baby eating